Friday, February 11, 2005

Look Ma, Both Hands!

At long last...


(photo courtesy of Fella--Thanks, Red!)

Well I made the belated-birthday-armwarmers delivery today. I secretly wanted to keep them for myself. I guess that will be the 1..2..3..maybe 4th project down the line. So basically, Merry Next Christmas to me.

Fella and I went to lunch today. We ate at a picnic table in the park because I don't have any kitchen chairs left! Speaking of which, I don't know where we'll sit Sunday evening when Boy makes his Sopranos dinner. I guess we'll be eating Italian Japanese style. It's a good thing I bought some socks without holes today. Now I guess I'd better vacuum!

Time to get ready for work! I'm really excited for some reason. Maybe the Squirrel Next Door will pay another visit.

1 comment:

erin said...

Tot, you can ALWAYS consider yourself invited. It's just a given, honey. I need to get crackin' on my costume so that I can help you with yours! Sounds fun!