Monday, February 07, 2005

Mardi Gras for Charity

Well, that must've been one heckuva wallowing Arby's session, eh? No, truth be told, I've actually been a little busy--that is to say, slightly social...I don't quite know why, but suddenly all sorts of people I haven't seen in ages are making reappearances in my life...my friend K., Fella, the ladies from the bank, another K...Strange...but, as my boss would say, I couldn't be thrilled-er.

Speaking of my boss...somehow I got roped into donning fancy clothes and a Mardi Gras mask and passing out hugs and smiles (aww...) at 7:30 in the morning tomorrow! The good news is, it will be over by 9am. Since I usually don't get my carcass out of bed (as mom would say) till then anyway, I figure I can just sleepwalk (sleephug) my way through and go back to bed when it's over. Then by the time I reawake, I won't remember a thing. Now that's what I call a Fat Tuesday.


No comments: