Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Challenge

This post is in response to a Friday night challenge from my friend Rocket. These faces belong to some people we know, but the names have been withheld to protect my innocence.

Rocket, I hope you're satisfied...I hope you got my back if any of these people come to hunt me down.



This here, as you can see, is The Ultimate Challenge. I must say, I'm rather pleased with the results. Can you tell who it is?



This could turn out to be quite a game! I think I just might use The Portrait Illustration Maker to make a challenge face every week. Then you all can guess who it's supposed to be. Ooh, thanks, Rocket!

3 comments:

el padrino said...

WoW! I am impressed...and of course I have your back... I have decided that I will work on my skillz so that I can answer any challenges from you! Also I think you're pic of Abe should be used for our currency!

Lance Fisher said...

That's great, ed! I can totally tell who the top four are, but I don't know if I know the guy with the dreads. As for 'ol abe - honestly, it's great.

erin said...

Well, that would be Scott before and after he cut his long locks. I don't think too many people remember those days, so it's understandable that you wouldn't recognize him.