Sunday, June 05, 2005

The Unveiling

I have been so inspired by the feedback I've received from my recent attempts to cheer up Blogworld that I have decided to open wide the doors to the secret funhouse of my mind. I want all of you, my nearest and dearest, to be the first to enter. There are a few things you should know before taking the plunge. (1) It is still, and will always be, in various stages of construction. Tread lightly upon those boards and don't look too deeply into those mirrors. (2) Funhouses can be frightening. I recommend bringing a friend or singing outloud. (3) Don't believe everything you see. Just try to find the humor in it with me.

Please direct all comments to ed. For any questions or concerns, see this guy, who once told me I should be a writer and that I am just the person to spread a little blogshine, or this guy, whose own funhouse (aka portfolio) inspired mine.
Thanks...and enjoy!

Ready, set, GO!

2 comments:

** said...

first off, i am honered ot mentioned. and it's good you are being so creative. hoping to see more.

the weiner dog comment made me laugh out loud. but what the heck is the guy eating in the second piece. gummy worms or a baby squid? :P

justin

Lance Fisher said...

I like what i see so far, and I'm looking forward to more!